MADISON ENHANCED WHOLE LIFE ASSURANCE POLICY
Enhanced whole life is a lifelong product designed to provide the essential benefits of long term life assurance protection, inbuilt Funeral Expenses Insurance cover and the wisdom of an additional Cash Benefit (optional) designed to pay a selected proportion of the Basic Sum Assured every 5 years. The policy has the following benefit
- Life Assurance Cover
- Funeral Expenses Cover
- Double Accident Benefit Rider (Optional)
- Permanent Disability Benefit Rider (Optional)
- Cash and Security Benefit Rider (Optional)
- Inflation Fighting Premium Escalator (Optional)
- To provide life assurance protection to the immediate family.
- To pay for one’s own funeral in advance so that no one else will have to bear the cost in future.
- To create a financial base for developing an alternative source of income beyond regular employment.
- To accrue savings and generate investment interest over a life time.
Needs covered by the product
- To provide financial protection to the immediate family upon death.
- To provide finance for one’s own funeral.
- To protect the life assurance benefit from the effects of inflation.
- To provide cash payments every 5 years to meet lump sum financial needs in the next 20 years.
- To provide higher life assurance benefit in case of death arising from accident.
- To provide a financial benefit on permanent disability.
- To facilitate in acquisition of mortgages.
Profile of target clients
- Any one meeting any of the following criteria:
- Aged 30 to 45 years
- With regular income from employment
- Married and has children
- Does not want to financially burden relatives to pay for his/her funeral cost
- Wants to acquire mortgages
- 20 to 55 years of age next birth day – with or without medical examination.
- 55 to 65 years of age next birth day – with medical examination.
- Medical examinations where necessary will be paid for by the insurer.
- Life long
Premium paying methods
- Cash (available only on quarterly, half-yearly and yearly basis)
- Stop order (cheque through employers or direct transfer)
- Direct Debit and Credit Control (DDACC) payment through the bank account
- Electronic funds transfer
- A policy fee of K10, 000.00 per month will be applied on each policy.